Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy birthday "hubby"!

Hi friends! Today is my hubby's birthday, and here is the card I made him. He loves motor bikes, Harley's are his favorite, and he had one some years ago, until he had an accident on it..no more Harley now..although he says he would love another, but I don't want him to have another, there is just no protection. Anyhoo..this stamp I got at a craft show a few years ago, and it's from the Bombshell Stamp Co.I just gave it a bit of colour..orange is his fav, and then put some Dimensional Magic on the orange parts to give it a nice shiney look! TFL!! Many blessings xxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubby :) What a COOL motorcycle card! My dad and brother are very into bikes. Always good to have one of these stamps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great motorcycle card for your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome masculine card. I love the color you chose and I really love that you made the bike shine! Happy Birthday to your Hubby!

    ReplyDelete