Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Challenge Blog!!

Happy Lord's Day friends! I have some exciting news! There is a NEW challenge blog..IMAGINE THAT!..digis by kris..a Progressive Challenge and Inspiration Blog. The first progressive Freebie challenge has just started, so get over there grab the free image make a card and link it to the blog, and then you will get the next image free as well! How fabulous!!. So here is my card for the first challenge, isn't that bouquet gorgeous! I coloured it with Copics and used the new Honeycomb EF from SU. TFL!

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Marcelle!! Thank you so much for using my freebie... I'll add it to our linky :) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcelle, your card is so lovely! Love the colors. Thanks for playing in the first challenge over at Imagine That digi stamps. I know Kris is thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image really stands out on the white embossed layers (lovin' that honeycomb folder), and the pink satin bow looks terrific with this colored digi image as well. Beautiful job! :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete