Friday, February 8, 2013

STV Sketch Challenge.


Hi friends! Happy weekend to you all! It's so lovely here now in Brisbane, cooler and I am hoping the muggy weather has gone! Here are 2 cards I made for the STV Monday challege, it's a sketch challege so I thought I would make some "man" cards as I need to make lots so I have them when needed. I don't make many "man" cards, as I love to make pretty cards with flowers and pinks lol so if i get a few together, I will not have to worry when they are needed! OK, so the stamps I used were from the Gina K GONE FISHING set..I love this one beacause I have a few fishermaen in my family.

2 comments:

  1. Great guy cards! Here in Oregon I'd have to send my man "ICE FISHING" he he, not going to have any fresh fish here until spring!

    ReplyDelete