Thursday, March 28, 2013

He is good!

Hi all! Today has been a very different day, it was my last day at work after 9 years. Not because I wanted to stop working, but our shop was sold and so we have to look for other jobs...not something I want to do, at my age, but that's life! I was quite stressed this morning , knowing it was the end and having to say goodbye, so in my Bible reading I came across this verse and I recited it over and over to help me through my day! I didn't even realize that this card I was putting up had the same verse until just now! It is a digi, and I'm not sure where it came from but think the Doodle Pantry? I think it was a free one as well! The beautiful DP is from SU and I think it's called Bella Rose...love it! Yes HE is good!  TFL! Many blessings xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment