Sunday, April 7, 2013

CAS..I'm lovin' it!!


Hi friends! I have a couple of CLEAN AND SIMPLE cards for you today, and can I say..I LOVE CAS!!! I always thought you can't make a card without layers and ribbon and bling, but I want to say now I think a clean and simple card can be beautiful, and there is so much inspiration on Pinterest, so much! I used a Stampin' Up set called Love & Care, with Stampin' Up inks, and these took me just minutes to complete, great for card sets don't you think? TFL! Many blessings xx

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these CAS cards Marcelle! *Ü* very nice job. I have an older SU! set very similar to this. I may just get it out and stamp some simple CAS cards too. Thanks for inspiring! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kris! I enjoyed making them, and can't wait to make some more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some great stamps in my stash that I haven't used for a long time. Your cards look beautiful & totally mailable...I love that! I give a lot of my cards to my Mom, for her to send to her friends. These would not cost her extra postage. Thanks for the inspiration Marcelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Marcelle..........are these stamps still available or are they retired???

    ReplyDelete