Sunday, April 21, 2013

For my SIL

Hi friends! I pray you are all well and ready for another week! It's getting cooler now here in Brisbane and I am loving it! Today's card is for my SIL Avis, who lives in the UK, and we have never met, as my DH was adopted and we only found his natural mum and family in 1990, his mum and half brother and half sister came out to Australia in 1994, but it wasn't a good time, so we never spoke to his natural mum again, but have kept in touch with his sister. He has 5 other half siblings. 
Anyhoo, I used the tripple time stamping technique, but instead of 3 layers only used 2. I used one of my fav sets SU Stipple Blossom, such a beautiful set, as it's 2 set stamping and easy peasy to make beautiful shaded flowers! The sentiments are from Sweet n' Sassy , they have such lovely sentiments! TFL! Many blessings! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Marcelle! So glad this one sister is in contact with yall.... too bad the rest are missing out with a restored relationship! Blessings to you & your hubby!

    ReplyDelete