Monday, November 4, 2013

"Summer breeze, makes me feel fine.."

Hello friends! If you grew up in the '70s and lived in Australia, you will know this tune lol!! Anyhoo, I have been going through my Kaisercraft Collections and pulled out a few to use some up, and this is called , you guessed it...Summer Breeze!  Such pretty papers and die cuts, , I didn't have to do much, just add the punched out SU ovals with a GK sentiment and some Kaisercraft bling! TFL! Many blessings xxx
Woops, right time frame wrong band lol!! The song was by Seals and Crofts.

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Marcelle Lovely layout and soft colours. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love the design and layout and those gorgeous colors! And now I will be singing that song all afternoon too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Marcelle, that little birdcage and birds are darling as is that sweet butterfly. Pretty layout design. By the way...I'm humming now too, great song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Same if you grew up in central Texas, USA! Beautiful card my friend!

    ReplyDelete