Saturday, December 14, 2013

7 Days Of Vintage.

Happy Lords day friends! Yesterday I got "inky" and made 7 vintage style cards, so thought I would post 1 a day for the next week. This one is using stamps from The Crafts Meow, which are selling off all their stamps as they are closing, called Sweet Silhouettes ! Such a beautiful set I used the frame, one of the silhouette heads (there are 5) and a sentiment ( there are 3 ). I used paper from this pack I "found" amongst my stash, by Grace Taylor, all vintage!! SU card and ribbon, bling and lace from my stash. Make sure you come back tomorrow to see #2 ! TFL, many blessings xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh Marcelle this is so beautiful cant wait to see the rest of your vintage collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the beautiful lace and the pink & brown combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderfully elegant! Love the colors, definitely a vintage vibe from them! Gorgeous lace and I love the pink flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I can't stop making this style, love it!

      Delete
  4. So pretty! Love your lace & paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH!, you have a knack to Vintage cards. done so well, and sooo sooo pretty. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete