Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Remembering Jacqui...

It was a year ago today we learnt of the passing of Jacqui McNeill, the owner and creator of The Digi Garden..after a long bout of ill health...where I was on the DT. Her cute as a button digis I had never seen anywhere else and I was so excited to be on the DT . Even though I never met her, she was a beautiful person, so excited to see the DT members pics when they had made a card. She is missed. Thanks Jacqui, for all the cute images I have to keep using and will think of you each time I do!

3 comments:

  1. Kinda nice that she has a legacy like that. People will always remember her because of her sweet designs. Your card is super cute Marcie. I love it's simplicity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Marcelle and comes complete with a beautiful memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will always live on in, no doubt about that! Such a lovely sweet card you have created, brings her right to mind! <3

    ReplyDelete