Thursday, February 26, 2015

Simple Wedding Card!

Hi friends! I was asked to make a few cards in the last week, and finally got my head around them. I used a beautiful embossing folder by Couture Creations called Melody from the Romantique Collection..I have all of that collection , they are all beautiful! The stamp is from the Sweet n' Sassy Wedding Cake stamp set. I just added a ribbon and flowers and some pearls, I think the star of the card is that folder, don't you think?  My hubby is improving every day, and it was his birthday yesterday so my daughter and her boyfriend took us out to dinner, and it was lovely to just get out the house. God has been very gracious to us , blessing us at each turn! I don't know what the future holds, but I know WHO holds the future! thanks for looking and many blessings xxx
Holly and her daddy!

4 comments:

  1. Your Hubby looks good, hope he feels better and better each day! Your card is gorgeous, I don't think it is simple, I love the embossing and that sentiment! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and so glad to hear Billy is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you posted that pic of your hubby and daughter. He looks really good, and I'm very happy to hear he's on the mend. Also happy to see your beautiful creations again. That embossing folder is so STUNNING, as is your card. It is the perfect wedding card, simple and tasteful. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Marcelle! So elegant! So pleased Billy is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete