Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mothers Day Cards.

Hi friends! I was asked to make a few Mother's Day cards for my customers at church so got my Kaiser raft pads out with matching collectables and a sentiment from Sweet n Sassy
and away I went  so easy to create with Kaisercraft collections! I love them!  I hope you are all well..thanks for looking and many blessings xx  PS. We have put Milo on medication now as he had 2 fits in a row and our wonderful vet had them delivered to our home knowing we couldn't drive ! What a blessing! God is good!! 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers, gorgeous flowers! All so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful papers, and beautiful cards as well. Your customers are going to love them. Oh, and I hope Milo is on the mend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mother's day cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Marcelle! Happy Mothers Day!!

    ReplyDelete