Thursday, December 10, 2015

Folded Card Album !

Hi friends ! Sorry  it's been awhile, I have been busy with Christmas cards! I have been asked to demonstrate a cute little album for the CTMH ( used to be Creative Memories) Christmas workshop. I'd never seen it before but it turned out great and have made another! It's very Simple and I will be putting some pics up with instructions soon. Hope you are all well , Christmas is just around the corner, and it's very hot here , just had a whopper of a storm!!  Thanks for popping by and many blessings xx 

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS! Love the album and the beautiful colors of Designer Papers you used....pretty flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love this! It looks like so much fun, I want to try it. Fabulous - thanks for the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I can hardly wait for the instructions!

    ReplyDelete