Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Al!

I have added a link to the tutorial for you! 
Hi friends! The temps have dropped thank goodness after some very hot days. Roll on winter! Our winter is mild average 6 to 20c lovely time of year in Qld. Here is another birthday card and it's for my daughter Holly's b friend Al. He loves music and they go to lots of concerts  not my kind of music mind you lol. I decided to finally try the "Bendy" card fold! It was so easy, and there are different sizes you can do as well. I used some papers one being a glossy specialty sheet of Kaisercrafts On Stage collection, and a guitar stamp from IBS  I think it turned out great and he loved it! Thanks for popping by, many blessings xx 

6 comments:

  1. Totally AMAZING! Thanks for the video link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out beautifully, I'm sure he loved it. This would be perfect for our son, who plays bass guitar in a band in his spare time. I think this card is just outstanding!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Judy! He did love it , always looks toward to his card

      Delete
  3. Wow isn't that just fantastic! Love the design and dimension and all of the wonderful musical accents! FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete