Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Happy 32nd birthday Carly!

Hi friends! This card is for our second daughter Carly, who turned 32 ( how??) on the 16th. She LOVES cute so I had to use my new stamp set from The Stamps Of Life, " donuts2stamp", I glossed them all up with glossy accents and fussy cut them. The card was cut using Sizzix framelits step-ups dies.  I used MFT paper, Layers Of Color Sentimental Banners and the matching dies from Spellbinders. The cute ribbon I think was from SU. I just think it's stinkin' cute!! Thanks so much for popping by, many blessings! Xxx




4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those donuts look so yummy I'm practically drooling!! Using the Glossy Accents is genius, makes them look real. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy card, love the shinny icing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcelle, your card looks delicious! I'm sure Carly loved it!

    ReplyDelete