Sunday, January 28, 2018

A tribute to Jacqui McNeill.

Hi friends! It's been 5 years since Jacqui McNeill owner and designer of The Digi Garden passed away, so I wanted to pay tribute to her by making a few cards with her ever so cute digis.i had so much fun making the first one I had to keep going!! I do basic colouring and I'm happy with that, and just used papers from my stash. I really love the last card with the cake, but didn't think that it was a lot of candles fior a little girl lol, but hey, I'd send these to any of my friends not just little girls. Thanks for stopping by and many blessing xxx 




2 comments:

  1. That is so lovely Marcelle. I didn't know this lady, but it is so lovely to remember her this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and a lovely thing to pay tribute to the designer of the digis! You are lovely Marcella!

    ReplyDelete